BSc Nursing Direct Admission Mumbai
Get 100% sure and guaranteed Direct Admission in the most demanding Graduate Course for Life Science students who have just completed 12th / PUC. The Demand for Nursing courses is increasing day by day, as the demand for skilled professionals in the Nursing field has increased rapidly in developed as well as in developing countries.
If pursuing Graduate Course in Nursing is your dream We are here to help you to make your dream come true. BSc Nursing Direct Admission Mumbai. We provide complete guidance in getting Admission to the top Colleges of Mumbai.
Mumbai has been the preferred place for most students who are willing to do higher studies. We have more options for you. Hurry Up!! Call us for further details! Don’t delay time is running out. First come First served.!!
How Mumbai is different from others.?
- It takes one ride in a Mumbai local to figure out the city’s geography.
- bai is a melting pot of uncanny aspirations.
- When in doubt, you can always turn towards the sea.
- In a place where money is the greatest religion, there is little room for communal hostility
- It’s short on space but it has a giant heart.
- As soon as you leave home, you enroll yourself for a crash course in cultural studies.
- bai has an incredibly large sweet tooth.
- . The expansive roads and cobbled architecture of Colaba transports you to another time and place in history.
What is B.Sc. Nursing?
Full-Form of B.Sc Nursing is (Bachelor of Science in Nursing). It is a 4-year undergraduate course. The minimum eligibility criterion is a 10+2 level of education in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
B.sc Nursing course fee typically ranges from INR 9,000 to 40,000 per year.
B.Sc Nursing also comprises of
- Post-Basic course which is further divided into 2 categories, viz Regular and Distance :
- a) The regular course is of 2-year duration and requires 10+2 education along with General Nur.sing and Midwifery (G.N.M)
- b) Distance course is of 3-year duration and requires 10+2 level of education along with G.N.M and 2 years of experience
B.Sc Nursing Subjects & Syllabus
B.Sc Nursing Subjects & Syllabus covers competency in the knowledge and know-how in providing complete nursing care based on the problem-solving approach in the hospital and community. B.Sc Nursing career options: hospitals, nursing homes, clinics, and health departments, etc. **Speed up BSc Nursing Direct Admission Mumbai for the 2024 year**
- Fundamentals of Nur.sing
- First aid with applied Sciences and Pharmacology
- Introduction to community health
- Introduction to medical & surgical nur.sing
- Surgery Nursing
- Skin & Communicable diseases
- Eye , Gynae , General Med. Surg.
- Applied pharmacology
- Psychiatric Nur.sing
- OT. Technique
- Health Education & A.V.Aids.
- MGM Medical College Navi Mumbai Direct Admission for MBBS
- PG Medical Management Quota Admission
- Admission 2023 in MD MS Through Management Quota Seats
- Direct Admission for MD MS
- MD MS Admission Through Management Quota
Details on Nursing
Nursing Course is that course after 12th in which students learn to take care of the ill and injured patient. Through these courses, the student gained knowledge on how to treat a patient and provide precautionary care to healthy persons. Nurses do not only do patient care even they are taught also teaches the patient about their current health status.
In India, a student can pursue a career in nursing after the 12th. A lot of options are available in the form of various types of courses such as diploma, graduate, or postgraduate courses in nursing. **Speed up BSc Nursing Direct Admission Mumbai for the 2024 year**
As per skills, qualifications, and experience, you can apply for a job in any private or government running hospitals, nursing homes, orphanages, community health centers, rehabilitation clinics, old age homes, industries, sanatoriums, and even in armed forces. Indian Red Cross Society, Indian Nursing Council, and State Nursing Councils also provide various employment options for you as a qualified nurse. **Speed up BSc Nursing Direct Admission Mumbai for the 2024 year**
BSc. Nursing is a course that brings protection, promotion, and Optimisation of health and abilities where we can directly prevent people from illness and injury. **Speed up BSc Nursing Direct Admission Mumbai for the 2024 year**
Top 10 basic characteristics of a Successful Nurse.
- Detail oriented
- Physical Endurance
- Emotional Stability
- Direct BSc Nursing Admission Bangalore
- Bsc Nursing Management Quota Admission
- Direct BSc Nursing Admission
- Top 10 PG Medical College in India Direct Admission
- Direct Admission in Medical College
5 Job Oriented Nursing Course After 12th Arts/Commerce
To help you more in the selection of the right course for you we are providing you with the details of some of the most popular courses’ in nursing available in India:
1) General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) Course
GNM is a program where prepares students to become general nurses and the functional part will be in first-level positions in hospitals. The duration of this course is 3-3.5 years. Age criteria are between 17-35 years. However, there is no age bar for ANM/LHV’s. Minimum education is required 10+2 in Science stream with PCB & English with an aggregate score of 40%.**Speed up BSc Nursing Direct Admission Mumbai for the 2024 year**
2) Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery (ANM)
Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM) course is popularly known as ANM which is a 2-year long Diploma program. A student can opt for this program after completing 10+2 from a recognized board/ university with a minimum of 45% marks. **Speed up BSc Nursing Direct Admission Mumbai for the 2024 year**
3) B.Sc. Nursing
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Nursing is a 4-year long undergraduate program in which a student learns about the basic knowledge of nursing, first-aid, and midwifery. They learn theoretical as well as practical aspects of nursing. **Speed up BSc Nursing Direct Admission Mumbai for the 2024 year**
Responsibilities of a Nurse:
- Conduct training to improve practice and patient outcomes
- Coordinate care, in collaboration with a healthcare professionals
- Administer medications, wound care, and numerous other cases
- Interpret patient information and make critical decisions in absence of Doctor.
- Provide health care, counselling and educate patients.
- Perform physical tests and health histories course.
Salary after Nursing Course
After completing your course in Nursing as a fresher you may start earning around 7k-15k. As you will gain experience gradually your skills and salary will get higher.
After 2-3 years of experience you can earn up to 20k- to 30k. After spending a number of years your earnings may go up to 70k per month in India. **Speed up BSc Nursing Direct Admission Mumbai for the 2024 year**
But as we’ve said the demand for good nurses is huge, countries like the US, UK, Canada, England, and Gulf countries can easily offer you a handsome package if you are willing to work abroad. Nurses working abroad can earn up to Rs.40-50L per year. **Speed up BSc Nursing Direct Admission Mumbai for the 2024 year**