MBBS Direct Admission @ MGM Medical College Navi Mumbai
Dear student’s greetings from “Ace1Guru”. We are here to help you to secure seats in private & deemed medico institute across India.
ACE GURU EDUCATION SERVICES are an eminent, honest and most trusted educational consultancy in India, serving you all since more than 8 years. We welcome your all relevant queries regarding your seat intake in M.B.B.S MD MS BDS MDS. We are always here to guide you with your regular budgets and helping you all in taking determined decisions for choosing the best institute.
Please feel free to register yourself and ask doubts related to your career. We provide MBBS Direct Admission @ MGM Medical College Navi Mumbai.
No Advance booking, get straight entry in M.B.B.S through management quota and straight M.B.B.S entrance in top private medicinal institute at best budget and package.
Wishing you all a very bright future. Call for any further guidance related to M.B.B.S entrance. Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- mbbs-guru.com or you can send us email at – firstname.lastname@example.org Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam
M.G.M Medical College Navi Mumbai
- Institute of Health Sciences (IHS) a deemed University under section 3 of UGC Act 1956 has been granted permission based on the recommendation of MCI and University Grants Commission, Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India.
- The responsibility of the trust, which continues its untiring efforts to develop its two constituent institute at Maharashtra and Aurangabad as Centres of Excellence in medicinal Science Education, both at undergraduate and post graduate levels.
- Grant of the “Deemed to be University” status was a result of over two decades of hard work by the management and governing council of M.G.M Trust in the field of education. ( MBBS Direct Admission @ MGM Medical College Navi Mumbai )
- The responsibility of the trust, which continues its untiring efforts to develop its two constituent institute at Maharashtra and Aurangabad as centres of Excellence in medicinal Science Education, both at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. ( MBBS Direct Admission @ MGM Medical College Navi Mumbai )
- The courses are NAAC accredited with Grade “A”, which shows the quality and feature rich environment of education at IHS University. 900-bed M.G.M medicinal hospital attached to the university provides hands-on experience and internship to students with a focus on real life education with training.
What’s new in NEET? : ( MBBS Direct Admission @ MGM Medical College Navi Mumbai )
Interestingly, NEET comes with a wide range of new features, including removal of the cap on the number of NEET attempts, the addition of Urdu as a language option and increased All India Quota (AIQ) seats owing to entry of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana to the national level counselling scheme.
For those who dream of becoming doctors or entering the medicinal field through NEET, it is crucial to understand the roadmap to securing entrance in the institute which accept NEET score. It is important to understand that performance in the exam cannot be altered, but with strategic thinking and planning towards entrance procedures, it is possible to secure a good medicinal institute and pursue one’s medicinal dreams.
Why NEET is important? : ( MBBS Direct Admission @ MGM Medical College Navi Mumbai )
NEET is one of the most sought-after national level entrance examinations in India, for students who wish to study any graduate medicinal course like M.B.B.S and BDS in government or private medicinal institute in India. Conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), NEET is now the centralised medicinal exam which has saved students from an array of different exams like AIPMT and all individual M.B.B.S exams conducted by different states and universities.
For the 2024 entrance year, more than 13 lakh aspirants registered for NEET 2024 for entrance to approximately 90,000 M.B.B.S and BDS seats.
NEET cut-off: ( MBBS Direct Admission @ MGM Medical College Navi Mumbai )
Candidates appearing in NEET will need to score equal to or more than the minimum required percentile in their respective categories to become eligible for counselling.
NEET result also reveals the cutoff score, which is equivalent to NEET qualifying percentile and will also mention category-wise cut-off scores of AIQ. The table below gives an idea of the minimum qualifying percentile required in NEET 2024.
NEET qualifying score: ( MBBS Direct Admission @ MGM Medical College Navi Mumbai )
|Minimum Qualifying Percentile
Those candidates who will score below this percentile threshold will not be considered as qualified and will not be included in the all-India merit list. Below are the details of the category-wise number of candidates and their marks range.
Counselling by state authorities: ( MBBS Direct Admission @ MGM Medical College Navi Mumbai )
NEET counselling 2024 for the remaining 85 percent state quota seats (100 percent in case of Jammu and Kashmir) in government medicinal and dental institute and seats in other private and self-financing institutions in all states will be conducted by the respective state counselling authorities.
With this in mind, it is important to keep track of and be prepared for the entire series of counselling rounds. The NEET 2024 counselling for AIQ and deemed/central universities will tentatively begin by the second week of June, and will go on until the last week of August. Counselling for state quota seats will be conducted by the different state counselling authorities during this same period.
Read this also:
- Direct Admission in MGM Medical College Aurangabad for MBBS
- Direct Admission MGM Medical College & hospital Aurangabad
- Direct Management quota Admission in MGM College Mumbai
- MBBS Direct Admission in MGM Medical College Aurangabad
- Enrol for Direct Admission in MGM Medical College Aurangabad
- Direct MBBS Admission in MGM Medical College Aurangabad
Navi Mumbai Admission: ( MBBS Direct Admission @ MGM Medical College Navi Mumbai )
M.G.M medicinal institute offers two UG courses; M.B.B.S and B.Sc. Para medicinal Sciences along with PG Diploma, M.Sc., MD, MS, DM and M.CH in different specializations of medicinal sciences at the PG level.
- The application process is carried out in both online and offline mode.
- For B.Sc. and M.B.B.S courses, applicants must have passed 10+2 in PCB or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Entrance to B.Sc is done on the basis of the rank scored in M.G.M UG CET, while selection in M.B.B.S is based on NEET UG.
- For M.Sc. medicinal Sciences, a B.Sc. degree in relevant subjects/ B.Sc. Nursing/ M.B.B.S / BDS or an equivalent degree from any recognized university/ institution is necessary. MBBS Direct Admission @ MGM Medical College Navi Mumbai
- Applicants for PG Diploma, MD and MS require an M.B.B.S degree from any recognized medicinal institute.
- Entrance to PG Diploma, MD and MS courses is based on the score in NEET PG.
- For DM & M.CH super-specialty courses, an MD or MS degree in related subjects is required to apply for entrance.
- Entrance to the super-specialty courses is done on the basis of NEET SS.
- D. entrance requires a post-graduate degree with minimum 55% marks in relevant disciplines.
- Entrance to Ph.D. is done through qualification in the Ph.D. entrance examination conducted the university is mandatory to ensure entrance in the course.
Key Points: ( MBBS Direct Admission @ MGM Medical College Navi Mumbai )
- Candidates must be 17 years of age as on December, 31 of the academic year.
- The total intake in M.B.B.S is 150 seats, 20 seats each in B.Sc. courses and 25 seats in B.Sc. medicinal Imaging Technology.