MGM Medical College Navi Mumbai Direct Admission
We, Ace Guru have developed and introduced a system of quality assurance, which on a continuous basis evaluates and monitors the quality of education and training imparted to students.
With our accumulated intellectual capital MGM Medical College Navi Mumbai Direct Admission and strong faculty base, we whole-heartedly implement our quality policy.
Our intentions are to chisel the raw minds into perfect personalities, not only fit for the job market but also to lead a happy and purposeful life wherever they go and whatever they do.
MGM Medical College Navi Mumbai Direct Admission. Please feel free to solve all your assumptions and queries in– Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- mbbs-guru.com or you can send us email at – email@example.com Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam
Mahatma Gandhi Mission Trust Direct Admission
The Mahatma Gandhi Mission Trust is the parent body of M.G.M Institute of Health Sciences which was established in 1982 by Hon’ble Shri Kamalkishore N. Kadam with a futuristic vision to provide qualitative education by applying innovative and dynamic pedagogical techniques.
Since its inception, the Trust has focused on providing Health Care Services, School Education, and Higher Education with dedication and commitment.
Founders of M.G.M Institute of Health Sciences Trust are a group of highly dedicated and socially committed individuals. All its members are highly qualified Engineers, Doctors, and Scientists.
M.G.M Institute of Health Sciences Trust is run under the able guidance of Shri Kamalkishore N. Kadam, M.Tech (IIT-Mumbai), Chairman of the Trust and Ex-Minister of Education, Maharashtra and the Trustees Shri Ankushrao N. Kadam (B.E.), Dr. P.M. Jadhav (FRCS, U.K.), Dr. S.N. Kadam (FRCP, Edin.), Dr. Nitin N. Kadam (MD, DCH) and Shri U.N. Kadam (B.E.).
The M.G.M Institute of Health Sciences has been notified as a Deemed to be University i.e. “M.G.M Institute of Health Sciences” vide Notification No. F.9-21/2005-U.3 (A) dated 30.08.2006 issued by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Higher Education, New Delhi.
The Academic Year 2013-14 has been a monumental milestone in the history of the M.G.M Institute of Health Sciences. It has been rated Grade ‘A’ by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) after a vigorous inspection of its campuses and the two medicinal institutes at Navi Mumbai and Aurangabad. ( MGM Medical College Navi Mumbai Direct Admission )
Mahatma Gandhi Missions Medical College
Year of Establishment: 1989
MCI Status: Recognized
Affiliated University: MGIHS University (Deemed University)
MBBS Tuition Fees: 20,00,000/year
No. Of MBBS Seats: 150
Qualifying Examination: NEET-UG
M.G.M Institute of Health Sciences (M.G.M.I.H.S), is a deemed university under UGC act. The institute’s aim is to provide qualitative education by applying innovative and dynamic pedagogical techniques.
The objective of the institute is to be a top-ranking center of excellence in medicinal education and research and students graduating from the institute will have all the required skills to deliver quality health care to all sections of the society with compassion and benevolence, without prejudice or discrimination, at affordable cost. ( MGM Medical College Navi Mumbai Direct Admission )
As a research center, it focuses on finding better, safer, and cheaper ways of diagnosing, treating, and preventing disease and maintains the highest ethical standards.
They strive to improve quality of life, both at individual and community levels by imparting quality medical education to tomorrow’s doctors and medicinal scientists and by advancing knowledge in all fields of health sciences through meaningful and ethical research. MGM Medical College Navi Mumbai Direct Admission
NEET-MDS is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination to various Post Graduate MDS Courses under the Dentists Act, 1948. ( MGM Medical College Navi Mumbai Direct Admission )
NEET-MDS is a single-window entrance examination for Dental PG courses. No other entrance examination, either at the state or institution level, shall be valid for entry to MDS Courses as per the Dentists Act, 1948.
All India 50% quota seats for MDS courses (all states except Andhra Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, and Telangana)
State quota seats for MDS courses for all States/Union territories of India (including the states of Andhra Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, and Telangana) Purpose of Examination Qualifying cum Ranking Examination for entrance to MDS courses.
NEET MDS Highlights
- Purpose of Examination- Qualifying cum Ranking Examination for entrance to MDS courses
- Periodicity- Annual
- NEET MDS Exam Pattern MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) with single correct response
- Number of Questions- 240
- Exam Duration 3 hours
- Negative Marking- No ( MGM Medical College Navi Mumbai Direct Admission )
- NEET MDS Syllabus As per Dental Council of India Revised BDS Course Regulations, 2007
- Mode of Conduct- Online (Computer-based test)
- Criteria for passing the examination Minimum percentile of 50 in the examination for General Category,
- 40 percentile for SC/ST/OBC Category and 45 percentile for PWD (PH) Category
- Application Fees- INR 3750 for Gen/OBC and INR 2750 for ST/SC/PwD/PH
- NEET MDS Application Mode Online (September last week to November first week)
- NEET MDS Exam Date- First Week of January
- NEET MDS Result- Last Week of January
- Seat Allotment Merit Based Counselling conducted as per applicable regulations
- Reservation of seats As per applicable guidelines or Regulation or Government Policy
Read this also:
- MGM Medical College Navi Mumbai Direct Admission for MBBS
- PG Medical Management Quota Admission
- Admission 2023 in MD MS Through Management Quota Seats
- Direct Admission for MD MS
- MD MS Admission Through Management Quota
Bachelor Degree in Dental Surgery
One-year Internship in a recognized Dental institute, However, the board has determined a set of rules and exemption for the candidates applying for the exam.
The University has given an exemption for internship for candidates from the below category. ( MGM Medical College Navi Mumbai Direct Admission )
- Candidates who have completed their UG on or before 1989
- Candidates who have completed their 4 ½ years UG Program and 6 months mandatory internship Program.
- Candidates who have completed their 5 years UG Program in Rajah Muthiah Dental institute, Anna amalai University in the year 2006 – 07 ( MGM Medical College Navi Mumbai Direct Admission )
The board will accept Candidates perusing their final year of the UG course. However, they should complete their Mandatory Internship before March 2024. Candidates should submit a detailed Internship Letter with starting date and Final date. Failure of which will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- JJM Medical College Direct MBBS Admission
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune Direct MBBS Admission
- DY Patil Navi Mumbai Direct MBBS Admission
- DY Patil Medical College Pune Direct MBBS Admission
- MVJ Medical College Direct MBBS Admission
- Datta Meghe Medical College Direct MBBS Admission
- Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College Direct MBBS Admission
- Dr. BR Ambedkar Medical College Direct MBBS Admission
- Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Direct MBBS Admission
- Direct Admission in Karnataka Medical Colleges
- NRI Quota MBBS Fees in Karnataka
- MGM Medical College Navi Mumbai Direct Admission
- MBBS through Management Quota
- MBBS Direct Admission through Management Quota
- Direct MBBS Admission in Management Quota
- KLE University Belgaum Direct MBBS Admission
- How to Get Direct MBBS Admission in Bangalore Medical Colleges?
- Ramaiah Medical College Direct MBBS Admission
- MBBS Direct Admission with Low NEET Score
- Akash Medical College Direct MBBS Admission
- Rajarajeswari Medical College Direct MBBS Admission
- East Point Medical College Direct MBBS Admission
- MBBS Management Quota Fees in Karnataka
- MBBS Direct Admission Fee
- Symbiosis Medical College Pune Direct MBBS Admission
- MBBS Admission Through Management Quota
- Management Quota MBBS Admission
- Can We GET MBBS Seat Through Management Quota?
- Oxford Medical College Direct MBBS Admission