Ramaiah Medical College Direct Admission
We at ACE GURU EDUCATION SERVICES help through crack your seat in your dream college by Management Quota, hurry up and book your seats today. Contact us now for information. Ramaiah Medical College Direct Admission under Management Quota or NRI Quota Seats for 2024 Academic Year.
At RMC, we strive to nurture a well-rounded professional. Here, our focus is on building doctors with a strong, comprehensive foundation of medical knowledge. Our students learn rigorous academics and a balanced focus on extra-curricular activities.
They learn to practice in well-equipped OTs as well as in the rural and urban field practice areas. They learn to make decisions independently and when to collaborate with a fellow student of nursing, physiotherapy or pharmacy.
The Advanced Learning Centre is a one-of-a-kind initiative that complements conventional bedside teaching by bringing practice-based learning to the fore. It is accessed by students, faculty and the nursing staff alike. It is well-known among other hospitals for its frequent workshops and implant validation programmes.
Multispecialty staff use the resources at the ALC to conduct a variety of surgeries. An advanced multimedia section with a 100-person seating capacity is an advantage for students who are required to observe medical procedures virtually.
This Institute creates doctors of the highest calibre. This is possible by providing an effective learning environment in the form of proper infrastructure, trained faculty and adoption of global innovative techniques of medical education.
Health and Education is the main pillars of the Institute
The institute is committed towards the two pillars of society, Health and Education. The Hospital offers teaching to undergraduate students and interns. It also offers training to postgraduates during MD, MS and MPT. The Hospital houses all super specialties where DM and MCH residents get to practice. The Hospital has a number of special wards and is the only hospital in Karnataka to feature a transgender ward.
M.B.B.S at this Institution
- Early exposure to research methodology and guidance from experienced faculty to encourage participation in research projects.
- Innovative methodology and integrated teaching. Get Ramaiah Medical College Direct Admission under Management Quota
- Exposure to community through Inter-Disciplinary Community Orientation Programme (IDCOP).
- Structured modules at the Integrated Museum.
- Emphasis and support to extra-curricular activities for all-round personality development.
- Access to a one-of-its-kind skills lab at the Institute for Advanced Learning Centre to practice, not just observe.
- Yearly medical conference, “Insight” organised by undergraduate students for undergraduate students across medical institute in India. Get Ramaiah Medical College Direct Admission under Management Quota.
- Global exposure through international exchange programmes with our partner Universities in Belgium, Netherlands and Australia.
The faculty employ a wide array of progressive interactive learning formats. Traditional learning formats, such as in-class lectures, practical classes, seminars, small group exercises, continue to play an important role in student learning. Enroll for Ramaiah Medical College Direct Admission under Management Quota
Through the Medical Education Unit, faculty are trained and encouraged to implement new methods of blended learning, such as e-learning modules with student self-assessment and opportunities using standardized patients.
Three main concepts are incorporated throughout the undergraduate years:
- The scientific basis of medicine
- Focus on patient care
- Special emphasis on the unique skills essential for all doctors, such as communication, medical ethics, and professionalism)
Our Community Outreach Programme is organised at the cusp of the first and second year in order to expose students to learning beyond the classroom and exposes them to the issues faced by various populations in the community.
The students also have the opportunity to participate in individual short research projects under a guide. Our students have taken the initiative to organise a scientific platform called “Insight”. Join Ramaiah Medical College Direct Admission under Management Quota
- Candidate should have passed 12th standard, should have obtained 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (taken together) and should have passed English as one of the subjects. The candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of joining.
Foreign Students and NRI Students
- The candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of joining.
- Candidate should have passed 12th standard (or equivalent) and should have obtained 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (taken together)
- Should have passed English as one of the subjects.
- 15% of the total joining each year (23 seats)
- Should have documents to prove their NRI/FOREIGN status (E.g. passport, work permit, school certificate, etc.)
- Inward remittance certificate from the Reserve Bank of India.
Ramaiah Medical College Latest Notification
- 09 February, 2023 : NEET 2023 Registration Process to Start Soon, Check Here
Ramaiah Medical College (RMC) is a private Medical College based in Bangalore, Karnataka. It was established in 1979. It is affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), Karnataka.
The college offers UG, PG, PG Diploma, Super Specialty Courses, Fellowship and Doctoral Courses in Medical Science. Ramaiah Medical College offers MBBS and BPT courses at UG level and offers MD Program in 17 disciplines and Program in 5 disciplines at PG level. It also offers an MPT course with 5 elective combinations. It offers Super Specialty Courses – DM in 6 disciplines and MCH in 5 disciplines. It offers PG Diploma Course in 7 disciplines and Fellowships are offered in 3 disciplines. The College offers full time/ part time Ph.D. Program in 4 disciplines.
- For MBBS Program, candidates should have passed 10+2 with 50% aggregate marks in PCB along with English as a subject.
- For MBBS Admission, all seats including NRI/Management Quota Seats are allocated on the basis of rank obtained in the NEET UG.
- For BPT, candidates should have obtained 50% marks in 10+2 examination along with PCB as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates can download the admission form directly from the official website of the college to apply for the course.
- For BPT, candidates are selected based on merit in the qualifying examination.
- For MD/MS course, candidates have to qualify PG Entrance Examination by National Board of Examinations, New Delhi.
- Candidates should have obtained MBBS degree from any college recognized by the Medical Council of India for MD/MS course.
- Admission to MD/MS is done on the basis of rank obtained in the NEET PG.
- For MPT, students should have obtained BPT degree and are selected on the basis of merit.
- For DM/MCH, selection is done on the basis of rank obtained in NEET SS examination by the National Board of Examination, New Delhi.
- For Ph.D. courses, candidates should have MD/M.Sc. degree with minimum 55% to become eligible.
- For Ph.D. in Physiotherapy, candidates should have passed MPT degree.
- Selection to PG Diploma courses is done on the basis of NEET PG.
- Candidates should have obtained MBBS degree from a college recognized by the Medical Council of India for PG Diploma.
- For Fellowship in Perinatal Medicine, candidates should have MD/DNB degree in Paediatrics or DCH degree with one year experience.
- For Post MBBS Critical Care, Candidates should have MBBS Degree from a college recognised by MCI.
- Creative Side
Students are encouraged to participate in various extra-curricular activities where they get to plan, organize and lead. The medical institute has its own cultural, literary and sports committees guided by faculty members and led by students.
- Literary Activity
The Literary Committee publishes a magazine, a newsletter and a Kannada manual to promote the language among non-Kannada speakers. The committee also conducts “The Travel and Living Quiz,” The students also participate in various inter-colleges fests organised by other institute, the most prominent ones being AFMC and JIMPER among others.
The institute focuses on sharing awareness and knowledge of better health across larger sections of society. Our efforts are led by the Department of Community Medicine at RMC. Apart from ongoing research and training of students to be sensitive to all strata of society, we strive to contribute to the community through our outreach programmes. Students, interns, PG residents and faculty together drive these initiatives in our field practice areas, emphasising the need for prevention, not just cure.
- Campus Life
The presence of multiple educational institutions, from the Institute of Technology to Hospitality Management, opens up various cross-cultural experiences that students find continual inspiration in.
The 70-acre campus also features Swasthya Marg, a Food Street that comes with a host of eating joints serving varied cuisines on a budget.
- MBBS Direct Admission Fee
- Symbiosis Medical College Pune Direct MBBS Admission
- MBBS Admission Through Management Quota
- Management Quota MBBS Admission
- Can We GET MBBS Seat Through Management Quota?
- Oxford Medical College Direct MBBS Admission
- Direct Admission in MBBS via Management Quota
- MGM Aurangabad Direct MBBS Admission
- Direct MBBS Admission in UP via Management Quota
- BGS Global Medical College Direct MBBS Admission
- Management Quota Direct MBBS Admission
- Direct MBBS Admission in Karnataka
- Low Fees Direct MBBS Admission in India
- Direct MBBS Admission under Management Quota
- MBBS Management Quota Admission
- KS Hegde Medical Academy Direct MBBS Admission
- Shri BM Patil Medical College Direct MBBS Admission
- Sri Siddhartha Medical College Direct MBBS Admission
- Rural Medical College Direct MBBS Admission
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Sangli Direct MBBS Admission
- What next after NEET Exam? – Direct MBBS Admission Guidance
- MGM Navi Mumbai Direct MBBS Admission
- MBBS Direct Admission under Management Quota
- Direct BDS Admission – All You Need to Know
- Yenepoya Medical College Direct MBBS Admission
- JSS Medical College Direct MBBS Admission