Direct MBBS Admission in UP or Uttar Pradesh via Management Quota in this current session. If you’re a medical or dental aspirant you know how tough to get MBBS or BDS in Top Colleges in India in the merit process, its like chewing steel ball through bare teeth because of huge competition and enormous number of competitors.
To make MBBS admission process easy there is Management Quota Seats or Reserved Seats for MBBS Direct Admission in Private Medical Colleges.
This Management Quota provision is applicable in almost every private medical college in India, but to take advantage of this provision you need to qualify NEET-UG entrance exam with minimum eligibility marks which is 138 out of 720 for General Category students while 107 out of 720 for ST/SC/OBC Category students.
Note: Only UP State Domicile Holding candidates are eligible to take MBBS admission in UP State Government Medical Colleges. Candidate from Outside UP State will be eligible for Private Medical Colleges or Universities in the State.
Medical Colleges in UP (Uttar Pradesh)
As per National Medical Commission (NMC), at present there are 67 medical colleges in UP which offer about 8678 seats for MBBS, out of those 26 medical colleges are government having 3278 MBBS seats and rest 31 medical colleges are private offering 4350 MBBS seats.
All Government Medical Colleges Admission is done through counselling conducted by the State Authority and Central Counselling Authority.
15% of the seats are filled through All India Quota Counselling which is conducted by Medical Counselling Committee of India, in this All India Quota candidates from anywhere in India can get these seats.
Remaining 85% of seats are occupied through the counselling conducted by the State Government Authority where only domicile holding students will be eligible.
Admissions in all Private Medical Colleges in UP are carried out through the counselling conducted by the State Authority as well as Central Authority (MCC India) for Deemed Medical Colleges.
MBBS Admission Process in UP (Uttar Pradesh)
MBBS Admissions in UP (Uttar Pradesh) are carried out through the counselling conducted by the State Authority as well as the Central Authority (MCC India) for NEET-UG qualified students.
In order to participate in the counselling for MBBS Admission conducted by MCC and State Counselling Authority, you need to qualify NEET-UG exam as well as you must have minimum 50% marks in Class 12th Std.
If you’re a NEET-UG qualified student and willing to get MBBS admission in UP state but you belong to some other state, in such case you have two options
- Attend Counselling conducted by MCC for Deemed Medical Colleges and/or State Counselling for other Private Medical Colleges
- Apply for Management Quota for Private Medical Colleges after Mop-Up Rounds
[Important: To participate in the Mop-Up Rounds you need to apply for State Counselling]
As I mentioned before in the article, that only UP Domicile Holding Students are only eligible to take Admission in Government Medical Colleges through State Counselling.
Again, if you want admission to Government Medical Colleges in UP, then you can apply for 15% All India Quota Counselling conducted by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) India.
Whereas, candidates from UP state can also apply for Government Colleges (15% AIQ + 85% SQ) along with Private Medical Colleges within the State.
Admission Procedure in UP Medical Colleges
To be a participant of the counselling for MBBS Admission in UP, you need to go through following steps:
- Need to Register for the Counselling [MCC and/or State Counselling]
- The Authority will prepare the merit list based on the applicants NEET score
- Need to Verify your documents
- Filling Choices and Locking of the Choices which you made
- Report to the college if you’ve allotted to college else participate in the second round
- Same steps will be followed in the 2nd Round
If your luck is not favoring you and you didn’t get any allotment in such case you can participate in the Mop-Up Rounds (there will be two mop-up rounds for the private medical colleges)
There is alternate way also to get Direct MBBS Admission in UP via Management Quota. For Management Quota Direct MBBS Admission in UP or other States, get in touch with us at 09742479101 / 09035556036 / 09742886036
UP Medical Colleges Fee
The Directorate General of Medical Education and Training Lucknow is the governing authority and responsible for declaring the fee structure for Medical and Dental Colleges in the state.
Recently, the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training has recently released the MBBS fee structure for the private Medical and Dental Colleges in UP for the academic session 2021-22.
The Fee details has given regarding MBBS course in 25 private Medical Colleges within the state.
|Sri Rammurti Smarak Institute of Medical Sciences, Bareilly
|School of Medical Sciences, (Sharda University) Greater Noida
|Subharti Medical College, Meerut
|Hind Institute of Medical Sciences, Barabanki
|Muzaffarnagar Medical College, Muzaffarnagar
|Saraswati Institute of Medical Sciences, Hapur
|Rohilkhand Medical College & Hospital, Bareilly
|Heritage Institute of Medical Sciences, Varanasi
|Rama Medical College and Hospital, Kanpur
|Hind Institute of Medical Sciences, Sitapur
|Mayo Institute Medical Sciences, Barabanki
|KD Medical College and Research Centre, Mathura
|Rajshree Medical Research Institute, Bareilly
|Rama Medical College Hospital, & Research Centre, Hapur
|Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow
|TS Misra Medical College & Hospital, Lucknow
|Noida International Institute of Medical Sciences, Noida
|GS Medical College, Hapur
|Saraswati Medical College, Unnao
|United Institute of Medical Sciences, Prayagraj (Allahabad)
|National Capital Region Institute of Medical Sciences, Meerut
|Krishan Mohan Medical College & Hospital, Mathura
|Varunarjun Medical College & Rohilkhand Hospital, Shahjahanpur
|Shri Venkateshwara Institute of Medical Sciences, Amroha
|Naraina Medical College & Research Centre, Kanpur
Direct MBBS Admission in UP through Management Quota
Once the counselling process will be concluded including Mop-Up rounds, the remaining seats are allotted back to the college management, which they can provide Direct MBBS Admission based on the NEET-UG score of the applicants.
In order to avail this Direct MBBS Admission in UP Private Medical Colleges, you must be applied for the counselling process (State Counselling or MCC) and verified your documents.
For Direct MBBS Admission in UP or in other state medical colleges. Contact Us for Details at 09742479101 / 09035556036 / 09742886036
- JSS Medical College Direct MBBS Admission
- Sapthagiri Medical College Direct MBBS Admission
- Direct Admission at Kempegowda Medical College Bangalore
- Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences Direct MBBS Admission
- Direct MBBS Admission in Maharashtra
- DY Patil Medical College Kolhapur Direct MBBS Admission
- JJM Medical College Direct MBBS Admission
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune Direct MBBS Admission
- DY Patil Navi Mumbai Direct MBBS Admission
- DY Patil Medical College Pune Direct MBBS Admission
- MVJ Medical College Direct MBBS Admission
- Datta Meghe Medical College Direct MBBS Admission
- Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College Direct MBBS Admission
- Dr. BR Ambedkar Medical College Direct MBBS Admission
- Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Direct MBBS Admission
- Direct Admission in Karnataka Medical Colleges
- NRI Quota MBBS Fees in Karnataka
- MGM Medical College Navi Mumbai Direct Admission
- MBBS through Management Quota
- MBBS Direct Admission through Management Quota
- Direct MBBS Admission in Management Quota
- KLE University Belgaum Direct MBBS Admission
- How to Get Direct MBBS Admission in Bangalore Medical Colleges?
- Ramaiah Medical College Direct MBBS Admission
- MBBS Direct Admission with Low NEET Score
- Akash Medical College Direct MBBS Admission
- Rajarajeswari Medical College Direct MBBS Admission
- East Point Medical College Direct MBBS Admission
- MBBS Management Quota Fees in Karnataka
- MBBS Direct Admission Fee
- Symbiosis Medical College Pune Direct MBBS Admission
- MBBS Admission Through Management Quota
- Management Quota MBBS Admission
- Can We GET MBBS Seat Through Management Quota?
- Oxford Medical College Direct MBBS Admission