Top 20 PG Medical College Direct Admission
List of top Medical colleges for PG Diploma courses in Karnataka. With complete list of courses offered and address, contact details. Top 20 PG Medical College Direct Admission
Medical science is one of the most respected fields of study, as it involves the well-being of human beings. As a result, pursuing a career in medicine is a dream for many students. Top MBBS College Management Quota Admission
MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) is a popular undergraduate medical course in India, and obtaining a degree in this discipline is a coveted goal for many students. Direct Admission in MBBS Top Colleges Karnataka
However, the competition to get admission to MBBS is very high in India due to the limited number of seats available. Direct admission to MBBS is a great option for students who are unable to secure a seat through the regular admission process.
In this article, we will discuss the process of direct admission to MBBS in India. Securing an MBBS seat is a highly competitive affair as more than 18 lakh candidates compete to get a seat in a renowned medical college.
Though it is not possible for candidates to seek direct admission in MBBS, however, some students can opt for direct admission through the management and institutional quota. Top 20 PG Medical College Direct Admission
Through this article, readers can learn about direct admission in MBBS in India through the management and institutional quota, its advantages and disadvantages and more.
What is Direct Admission in MBBS in India?
Direct admission in MBBS through the management and institutional quota is a process where students can get admission into a medical college without appearing for the entrance exam.
Colleges reserve a certain percentage of seats under the management and institutional quota, and students can apply for admission through this quota. Top 20 PG Medical College Direct Admission
The admission is granted based on the student’s performance in Class 12 or equivalent exams and their performance in the management quota entrance exam conducted by the respective colleges.
Direct Admission in MBBS in India: Type
Candidates wanting to pursue MBBS need to appear for NEET-UG after 10+2 and counselling conducted by MCC (Medical Council Committee). Top 20 PG Medical College Direct Admission
Though candidates can get direct admission in MBBS through management quota and institutional quota.
Management Quota– MBBS
means the seats are reserved for direct admission in MBBS, those who did not qualify for the basic eligibility criteria for getting a seat in the respective medical college in India.
are those seats which are under the control of the college as they are allowed to admit students from their side. The institution can take students through direct admission.
Advantages of Direct Admission to MBBS
- Increases Chances of Admission: Direct admission through the management and institutional quota increases the chances of admission as students are evaluated based on their academic performance in Class 12 or equivalent exams and their performance in the management quota entrance exam. If a student has a good academic record and performs well in the entrance exam, they have a higher chance of getting admission into a medical college.
- Reserved Seats: Colleges reserve a certain percentage of seats under the management and institutional quota for students who are not able to clear the NEET exam. These reserved seats provide an opportunity for students who may have missed out on admission due to their NEET scores.
Management Quota Admission Procedure
- First medical aspirants have to qualify for the NEET-UG entrance exam.
- Wait for the NEET 2023 result, which is announced by NTA.
- After the declaration of the NTA NEET 2023 result, candidates have to register on the MCC website if they are interested in deemed universities.
- Register for counselling in the state where you prefer to join.
- In some cases, a few states will ask for security deposits ranging from Rs.1 lakh to Rs.2 lakh which will be refunded.
- Then you have to verify your documents. In some states, there is no procedure for document verification.
- College choice filling. You have to give the choice of the college you want to join.
- There will be two rounds of online counselling and if you weren’t allotted a seat, then you can attend the MOP-UP round.
- All the vacant seats will be filled through the MOP-UP round and stray vacancy round.
Management Quota Eligibility Criteria
The following are the eligibility criteria for management quota for admission to MBBS: Top 20 PG Medical College Direct Admission
|The minimum age limit is 17 years.
|10+2 in the science stream including Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
|Candidates must score a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- 12th marks card.
- 12th pass certificate.
- 10th marks card.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Conduct Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- NEET Scorecard.
- Community certificate, if applicable.
- Income certificate, if applicable.
- Aadhar Card and Number.
- Passport size photograph
Top Private Medical Colleges in India Direct Admission
|GITAM Institue of Medical Science and Research
|MM Institute of Medical Science and Research
|Jawahar Lal Nehru Medical College
|JSS Medical College
|K.S Hegde Medical Academy
|Kasturba Medical College
|SDU Medical College, Kolar
|Sri Siddhartha Medical College
|Yenepoya Medical College
|Amrita Institute of Medical Science
|BV Deemed University Medical College and Hospital
|Bharati Vidyapeeth DU Medical College, Dhankawadi
|Dr DY Patil Medical College and Hospital
|Dr DY Patil Medical College
|Dr DYP Education Society Deemed University
|JLN Medical College, Datta Meghe, Wardha
|Krishna Institute of Medical Science, Karad
|MGM Medical College, Aurangabad
|MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai
|Rural Medical College and PIMS, Loni, Ahmednagar
|Institute of Medical Sciences and SUM Hospital
|Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences
|Aarupadai Veedu Medical College and Hospital
|Mahatma Gandhi Medical College
|Sri Lakshmi Narayana Institute of Medical Science
|Vinayaka Missions Medical College and Hospital
|ACS Medical College and Hospital
|Chettinad Hospital and Research Institute, Kancheepuram
|Meenakshi Medical College Hospital and Research Institute
|Saveetha Medical College
|Shri Sathya Sai Medical College and Research Institute
|Sree Balaji Medical College and Hospital
|Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute
|SRM Medical College and Hospital
|VMKV Medical College and Hospital, Salem
|Santosh Medical College and Hospital
|Raja Rajeswari Medical College
|Sri Siddhartha Academy T Begur
|Datta Meghe Medical College
|Symbiosis Medical College for Women
|Manipal TATA Medical College
|Bhaarath Medical College & Hospital
|Jagadguru Gangadhar Mahaswamigalu Moorusavirmath Medical College
|Sri Lalithambigai Medical College & Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is direct admission possible in MBBS?
Direct admission to MBBS is possible in India. A student just needs to pass the NEET entrance exam in India for direct admission in MBBS.
Can I study MBBS without NEET in India?
No, to study MBBS in India, the NEET exam is mandatory. Top 20 PG Medical College Direct Admission MBBS Direct Admission Fee
How can I get MBBS without NEET?
Some of the best medical courses without NEET include BSc Nursing, BSc Biotechnology, Bachelor of Physiotherapy, Bachelor of Pharmacy, BSc Psychology, BSc Biomedical Science, and many more.
Can I get MBBS without coaching?
Candidates studying for NEET without coaching should be aware that NEET will be administered in offline mode by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Many toppers and experts believe that focused self-practice is an important factor contributing to NEET UG entrance exam success.
Which is better for MBBS government or private?
Government colleges are advantageous since the healthcare system is adequate, so one can deal with urgent problems that are rare to occur in private institutions. Expenses at private universities are higher, whereas admissions in government colleges are lower.